Hi I’m Rita and I love being an MC or Compère at:
- Wedding Receptions
- Showcase Events
- Fashion Shows
- Award Ceremonies
- Quiz Nights (as quiz-master!)
- Wedding Anniversaries
- 21st and other significant Birthdays
- Family Reunions
- Community and Charity Events
- Business Networking Events
- Corporate lunches and dinners
- and more…
Hiring a professional Compère/MC/emcee ensures that your guests can all relax and enjoy the special occasion with you!
Why having an Event MC is so highly recommend:
- Welcome everyone and thank them for being present.
- Cover Health & Safety and provide information about specific housekeeping for each venue.
- Help people feel relaxed, welcome and at ease.
- Give directions, let people know what’s happening and when.
- Help seat people or guide them where to queue or assemble, at certain times during an event.
- Ensure everyone gets to hear talks, speeches and see performances or special moments.
- Introduce speakers or performers in an entertaining and positive way.
- Promote any sponsors, products or services, relevant to the event.
- Give out awards and prizes or do prize draws.
- Keep up the excitement and energy throughout the event.
- Announce what’s coming up next and give people information in advance.
- Keep everything running smoothly e.g. coordinating with DJ/Musicians/Performers, caterers, bar, vendors & venue.
- Stay on track and on time.
Let me take the stress out of your next event, so it’s lots more fun for everyone!